What to Know Before You Go
We are excited to welcome you to The 8th Annual She-Suite Summit23 Virtual Experience
Friday, March 10, 2023, from 8:00am – 6:30pm EST!
Our theme is Limitless Leadership: Unleash the Life You Want. The all-day virtual global experience is custom designed to make change personal. You will experience inspiration and empowerment while building your own 90-Day Personal Brand Action Plan to create the change you want to see both personally and professionally to unleash the life you want.
Companies will also have the chance to begin designing a blueprint of their own to address systemic issues and learn from companies, partners, and panelists throughout the day as they share their own career journeys and how shaping the world of work in difficult times has been fertile ground for growth.
REVIEW THE IMPORTANT
Know Before You Go details below.
Join Us On Airmeet
Your exclusive access link for the day of the event can be found in your Know Before You Go email you received on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.
You may access Airmeet, The She-Suite Summit23 Virtual Experience platform, to set up your profile, test your accessibility and familiarize yourself, starting Thursday, March 9th, at 9:00am EST.
Be sure to sign 15 minutes early the morning of the Summit on Friday, March 10th to make sure you are ready to level up your networking starting promptly at 8:00 am EST on Friday, March 10th.
NOTE: CHROME is preferred to ACCESS the platform, but you may opt to use EDGE or FIREFOX. Please download the latest version of Chrome here for a seamless experience.
Program Guide – you will find speaker bios, insights on how to make the most of the day through chat, Q&A and direct messaging on the platform. You will also see an overview of our Arena programming, as well as sessions to help plan your day ahead of time. Also, check out our exciting giveaways including a luxury wellness retreat getaway to Miraval Arizona , sponsor recognition and much more!
Limitless Leadership 90-Day Personal Brand Action Plan Worksheet — You will start the day clarifying how to unleash the life you want. Use this worksheet throughout the day to lay the foundation to make meaningful action in the next 90-days.
Frequently Asked Questions – Here you can find answers to your questions about the platform and the program.
Technology and Platform Tips
- You can only access the platform through CHROME, EDGE or FIREFOX.
- NOTE: CHROME is preferred but you may opt to use EDGE or FIREFOX. Please download the latest version of Chrome here, or Firefox, here, for a seamless experience.
- The mobile experience is limited to consumption of livestream only, and the interactive features are not accessible.
- We recommend that you use a desktop or laptop with a stable internet connection, for better sound and video access.
- Close any other open programs on your computer to ensure seamless, full function of Airmeet, and to ensure you don’t have connection issues.
Members of The She-Suite team will be on hand to support you and provide feedback to your questions in chat throughout your day. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Meet The She-Suite in the Booth Arena – Be sure to stop by and say “hi” to learn more about The She-Suite and all of the products and services we have to support working women. Plus, visit the She Suite booth to opt-in for our surprise gifts all day long!
Sponsor booths – This is where you can learn about programming from our sponsors and visit their booths during the breakouts, and throughout the day, for points to win. Please see the Program Guide for details.
Prize Leaderboard – Please engage, interact, and visit the booth arena to get points towards chances to win prizes. You won’t want to miss out! Please note that the leaderboard will officially activate and start tracking activity on Friday morning, March 10th.
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
Get In On The Fun
Check out our Digital Photo Booth to Capture Your ‘Limitless Leadership Moment!’. We will be spotlighting attendee stories and commitments throughout the day in shoutouts on social media and within the program.
Please post your picture on your social media pages, and follow The She-Suite Pages on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. Tag us using #limitlessleaders and #theshesuitesummit23.
Click here to take your picture and post to your social media pages.
Access to The She-Suite Summit23 Experience begins at 8:00 am EST on Friday, March 10th for networking, located in the Lounge. Pull up a seat and meet someone new! There will be great music with a tribute to Women’s History Month, with Beats & Empowering Music with DJ Coco Spinelle.
Over the course of the day our goal is to connect, engage and encourage you to level up your networks throughout this day of transformation and action:
- Check out our exciting lineup of speakers for the day here.
- Research speakers and participating companies on LinkedIn.
- Update your LinkedIn profile ahead of time.
- Sign up for Meet Your Match Speed Networking. If you opted-in to participate in a 1:1 networking opportunity, the 1:1 networking will be held during the first networking session from 8:00 am EST to 8:30 am EST. Please log in early so you are ready by 8:00am. Upon arrival, enter the social lounge. You will be matched with up to three people during the 30minutes.
- Visit our virtual booths.
- Pull up to a table to mingle in our social lounge. Our platform allows for networking; come prepared to meet, engage and build your network; update your profile when you first join to make the most of your networking connections. Seating in the lounge is open seating!
- Share your voice by engaging in the chat during the sessions.
- See someone you want to meet, direct message them and make a connection.
The program Opening Session will begin promptly at 8:30 am EST. To navigate to the program, leave the Lounge tab and go to the Schedule tab within the platform.
Pack your lunch in advance – The day is high-paced, fun and engaging; you won’t want to miss a moment. We highly recommend having your lunch and snacks prepared beforehand, and ready to eat as you watch throughout the day.
Complete Your Profile and Be Camera Ready
Once you enter the event, please fill out your profile information.
You will not be able to modify it once completed.
- Upload your photo.
- Check your surroundings to display the most professional representation of you (Working from home is REAL, so don’t feel insecure at all about kiddos, pets, or other unexpected distractions – we get it!)
- Complete your contact information so others know who you are.
- You will be on camera – come dressed for success! We recommend you wear business chic attire that makes you feel comfortable, confident, and professional.
- Check that your camera is at eye level, and that you are in a well-lit space so that your video is clear.
- Have fun and take it all in!
Prizes and Surprises
We have Summit23 gifts just for you… we will be sending you a special gift as a thank you for attending.
Special Giveaways: We love to spoil our community! Giveaways will be held throughout the day on Friday, but you must opt-in at the She-Suite booth in the Arena to participate. We will also reveal a special gift that each attendee will be able to download. Be sure to stay until the end of the day to see if you are the special guest who will win a luxury wellness retreat getaway to Miraval Arizona from The She-Suite Summit23!
Event Team Contacts:
If questions or issues pop-up that are event-related, don’t hesitate to reach out to our She-Suite Team at email@example.com or 800-790-7639.
If you run into issues accessing Airmeet on Friday, you may also log-in to our Zoom Help Desk here. Please note that there will also be an Airmeet Help desk table manned by The She-Suite Team on the day of the Summit.